Wednesday, May 15, 2013

because he's leaving

it sounds cliche doesn't it? 
Apparently I'm a hopeless romantic...somebody stop this madness. (not really, I'm quite content)

old picture
Spencer is going to CAMBODIA!  And I'm so very excited BECAUSE  I'm sending pictures and letters and they're going to go visit my kids!!!!!  I've got to remind Megan to take a bunch of pictures.  Why?  Because *they're worth taking pictures of*.

Aha- mother.  I've found my mental block.  You complain that I no longer take pictures of my adventures.  I complain that nothing more meaningful can occupy the digital space that I was once able to fill with wonders and miracles and beauty.  What am I going to take pictures of- hot sauce packets asking me to marry them?

Well I'm glad I got that figured out.

Anywhoooo- I'm really excited to hear about their adventures in Cambodia and since he is going, I got to spend a lot of time the last few days putting together pictures and letters for kids that changed my life.  I gave them to the man that continues to change my life.  And hopefully they will both benefit...while I sit here and write a few essays.  
I'm excited.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment