Saturday, May 11, 2013

2 days

Yesterday I did get up with my alarm and it was fantastic.
and the reason I'm still writing it here is because I have no idea where Bro Funaki would like me to put this.  We were never clear on the format of this thing so it's going to go here until I can figure out what to do with it.  Also, this is easy because I'll just print it off.

I did.  I got up with my alarm clock.  And then I read a little bit and fell back asleep. 
I have a bit of a sleep debt, I realize that.  I've got a couch, I'll have to go read on that....or run first.  I've liked doing that in the past.
Yesterday Spencer and I spent time with Kaylee and Matt.  We're going to have to do things more often.  We found a swing, Spencer and I fell off the swing (but that was not my fault, no matter what he says;  we would not have fallen backwards if he wasn't tickling me and no, it is not my fault for being ticklish).  Oh heavens that was fun. 

Today I did not set my alarm because it is Saturday and I did not have any particular place to be.  I went to the Hukilau on Hukilau beach....no really.  They pulled in a net of fish and everything.  And I missed calls from people to go paddleboarding and goat's island...because I didn't have my phone.  But it's all good because I was able to meet with Alex, the ICHope presenter for the ENACTUS presentation team.
It sounds all official.  It is.
And this means <drumroll>  that the ICHope blog looks fantastic. 
You should visit it.  And like it.  And read it.  And....if there are things I'm missing let me know :)

I think I'll try and find Spencer now.  Maybe he and the family are back.  I certainly hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment