Thursday, November 14, 2013

i got a new chair

So, I've been sitting on my chair, right?  And I've had this chair for a while.  So today I was like, "Man, this chair stinks.  Like, it's hard, and it doesn't support my back."  And so, with the help of my co-working friends, I stole a chair from the middle table.
And. this. chair. is awesome.
Which hear means that it is the same chair model as my last one, but this one is not used for approximately 19 hrs each week. 
And then my coworkers, after hearing my exclamations, were like "dude, I wanna try your chair".
They have since concluded that it would have been just about the same as sitting on the floor.
And that chair has my butt print on it.
And it looks huge.
I'm going to chock it up to sitting criss-cross-legged so much.

I realize that this is a little weird.  But in real life it was pretty funny and we laughed for about 4 min.
So I decided to share it with you.  Probably because today has been a bit of a sad day.  Overcast, rainy, and with many, many heavy hearts in both the surfing and the BYUH community. 

:|  I'm done now.  I should go back to work.

carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment