Thursday, November 7, 2013

what to do.....

I'm not quite sure what to do with myself.
I just realized that alllll of the big projects that I was so very concerned about this week

are done.

I took my music history test
I took my physics test
I made the final edits of my phonology term paper
My diction class was canceled so I don't have to track down the book
I did the reading for my psychology class
I already practiced today
I started a new reed today
I paid rent
I did laundry over the weekend
I already decided on the hymns for this week and I'm waiting to hear back from a pianist.
I stayed at work for all hours of the night and finished my assigned grading...

And the only things left to do are small kine assignments.

I'm not sure what to do with myself. Earlier this week I was running like a mad person. I made the list trying to think of something that I've missed.

I feel like this is some sort of evil foreshadowing.  For some (hopefully short) period of time, I won't be a student.
What am I going to do with myself when I don't have ten different people holding me accountable for educational growth?

huh.
knowing me...probably not nothing.

1 comment: